Sunday 29 October 2017
Summer ends in the UK. Time to turn your clocks back and get ready for cosy nights in. What better way to relax than to snuggle under the duvet with a good book. Ingredients for the best duvet day ever.
- Duvet – doesn’t need to be on a bed, sofa or even floor will do.
- Tasty treats – could include a flask of warm cocoa, glass of red wine, sweet caramel cookies or salted peanuts.
- Favourite pyjamas – with cosy slippers nearby.
- Noise free zone – Turn off all possible distractions including phones, TV doorbell.
- Good Books to read – The Story of Bernice O’Hanlon – The Trilogy