- You spend too much time doing “stuff” for others
- Your imagination needs room to breathe
- You need time to focus without distractions
- You need to fuel your passion for writing
- You will feel refreshed
- Your senses will be stimulated and that improves your writing
- You will probably eat less rushed, unhealthy food
- You will feel like a writer
- Your productivity levels will soar
- You DESERVE this time.
Search this site
- Gotta be in it to win it!
- Interview with Laura Perry – Pagan Author and Artist
- 10 Good reasons to take time out for your writing
- Scottish Community Drama Association
- Are the 3 R’s outdated?
- Meeting Claire Wingfield
- Sweet Charity
- Guest Post on Blog – Being Anne
- Ostara: Spring Equinox (Ostara) – March 21st/22nd
- The Play that goes Wrong
Book A Workshop
Scottish Association of Writers – Go Fund! It’s Free