Cathie was delighted to have her short story “Breksta” placed third in the Scottish Association of Writers Summer Solstice competition. She was presented with her award on Saturday 24 September 2016.Written to the theme of “What if” Cathie’s story was based on the “What if our pillows could record our dreams…”
Search this site
- It’s all happening
- Gotta be in it to win it!
- Interview with Laura Perry – Pagan Author and Artist
- 10 Good reasons to take time out for your writing
- Scottish Community Drama Association
- Are the 3 R’s outdated?
- Meeting Claire Wingfield
- Sweet Charity
- Guest Post on Blog – Being Anne
- Ostara: Spring Equinox (Ostara) – March 21st/22nd
Book A Workshop
Scottish Association of Writers – Go Fund! It’s Free