I took part in the “Motivation Day for Writers” in Glasgow on 26 June and I am so glad that I did. The participants shared their writing experiences from “Just thinking about it” to “Already been published, but need a kickstart to get me going again”.
Michael has a calm supportive manner in his presentation of course materials and was very encouraging in drawing out the fears and aspiriations of the group. His tips for staying focussed and motivated were simple but, if put into practice, very effective. His own growing career in writing stands as a testament to how effective these can be. Michael’s passion and to support aspiring writers shone throughout the session. If you have the opportunity to attend another of Michael Malone’s events I suggest that you would be crazy not to.
Search this site
- It’s all happening
- Gotta be in it to win it!
- Interview with Laura Perry – Pagan Author and Artist
- 10 Good reasons to take time out for your writing
- Scottish Community Drama Association
- Are the 3 R’s outdated?
- Meeting Claire Wingfield
- Sweet Charity
- Guest Post on Blog – Being Anne
- Ostara: Spring Equinox (Ostara) – March 21st/22nd
Book A Workshop
Scottish Association of Writers – Go Fund! It’s Free